CHM to PDF Converter is major in converting CHM (Compiled Help Files) files to Adobe PDF format, which is a popular cross-platform file format that can preserve the fonts, layouts and other display effects the same on every computer, no matter what operating system or PDF reader a computer employs. That’s why more and more people prefer to convert CHM to PDF format to make the CHM files open easily. CHM to PDF Converter just makes the conversion task as easy as ABC. Learn more about this software by reading on.
Key Features of CHM to PDF Converter
Formidable CHM to PDF Conversion Program
* Convert CHM files to PDF format perfectly in a few clicks.
* Supports to extract any chapter or section from CHM and convert them to PDF files selectively.
* You can transform the CHM indices of content into PDF bookmarks with all the original hierarchy of the tree well preserved.
User-friendly Conversion Options
* The program enables you to customize the page margins and page size so that you can get your ideal PDF files in an easy way.
* Drag-n-drop and batch mode features are both supported by this app so that you can ease your conversion and save precious time.
* Clean interface and advanced transcode technology guarantee you a easy and fast CHM to PDF conversion.
Other Features Surprising You
* Original CHM files’ elements like font style, font size, font color and hyperlinks can be 100% preserved in converted PDF documents.
* Totally reliable software that contains no any advertising plug-in, spyware or viruses.
How to Convert CHM to PDF Step by Step?
Step 1: Load CHM Files
Download and install this software, launch it and you’ll get the user-friendly interface as below. Click the “Add” button to load the source CHM files. You can also use the drag and drop option to import CHM files directly.
Step 2: Necessary Output Settings
Go to the tool bar to choose the “Settings” to make some output settings as you need. Here you can choose page range to convert, adjust page size, set output quality and so on. You can also select an output folder to save the converted PDF files by clicking the button of “Browse”.
Step 3: Start CHM to PDF Conversion
Press the “Apply” buton to keep all settings. After that, just click “Start” to begin the conversion instantly.